February 19, 2019
Are you a problem-solver and a motivated professional with amazing organizational and interpersonal skills? We have a place for you.
Real Estate is one of the most exciting industries to work in right now. We are looking for bright, dynamic, and resourceful Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Who you are:
- You’re driven to grow, a quick learner and find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile. You represent our brand with passion and pride.
Who we are:
- Since 2003, we have established ourselves as a premier Real Estate Team in Southwestern Ontario. We achieve this by focusing on our employees, ensuring their professional development is enhanced, providing an energizing workplace, and a positive work-life balance. In return, we see organic results that allow our business to grow.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Greet clients at Reception and assist with various requests
- Addressing all phone and email inquiries in a professional, friendly, informative, and timely manner
- Manage daily filing by keeping physical and online files in order
- Review real estate listing paperwork submitted by Sales Representatives – ensure the data submitted is complete with all necessary information and all required signatures
- Record/input listing paperwork into all relevant systems and Real Estate Boards
- Perform other duties requested by sales reps and listing coordinator
- Handle all current and prospective Resident inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns, and escalate any issues to the Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager.
- Updating marketing/advertisements for rental properties
- Assist in rental unit turnover
- Recording all leads (Walk-ins, telephone, email, etc.) and follow up on any leads to close leases
- Manage all leasing process (leads, application, leases, deposits, turnover for move out and move in)
- Communicate effectively with all tenants on leasing and maintenance updates
- Perform other duties requested by manager
The value you bring to this role as an A player:
- Self-motivated to achieve set objectives
- Action-oriented, adaptable, and entrepreneurial
- Strong ability to work independently
- Display strong written and oral communications
- Must be self-driven, goal-oriented and have the ability to multitask priority items with little supervision
- Must be proactive, detail oriented, extremely organized, proficient computer skills and able to work independently
- Excellent reliability, judgment and attention to detail skills
- 1-3 years in Real estate, property management, or related field
- University Degree or College Diploma in real estate, marketing, business administration or related field considered an asset, but not required